Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wale Does Honey...and wait a min, is Solange his honey?


D.C.’s own Wale is everywhere we turn now. And now Roc Nation’s newest signee is on the cover of Honey Magazine’s November issue. After Honey chatted with his rumored boo Solange last month about their status, he’s dishing on how he feels about lil Knowles:

“I do love her,” he admits of Solange, flashing a Cheshire. “We’re friends. She’s amazing. She’s a good person. Any single mother contributing to society the way she does – I got a lot of love for them. She’s got to do a lot on her own and raise a young black man in this day and age so my hat goes off to her. She’s definitely an anomaly. And the way she can do that and manage to do the same things that I complain about having to do.”

His affection is as obvious as a set of flushed cheeks. And impossibly adorable. Wale, the former mixtape rapper from inner city DC, is borderline giddy. “Did you interview Solange about me?” Wale asks. He’s sprawled across his bed; head practically buried in the pillow. “Did she smile when you mentioned my name?”

I think this is so cute! lol What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment