Sunday, April 11, 2010

This Year Prom Will Be in Everyone's Budget


Over the past year or two, Forever21 has expanded their company to hold various new brands. By the beginning of 2010 the company had: Forever21, Heritage1981, Twelve by Twelve(my fav), Love21 Contemporary, and Faith21 Extended Sizes. Now the company has extended even further and has a Prom Collection. Now my opinion on Forever21 is it's a great store to run in and get something cute real quick. Now don't get me wrong, Because I do shop there but its not my entire wardrobe. If i see something that catches my eye there, I get it. BUT for prom, I don't know. The recent Prom collection is very cheap looking, and Im pretty sure some of the dresses are knockoffs of designer party/cocktail dresses. I guess it is great that they have this collection because this will allow almost every girl in the world the ability to afford prom with a cute dress. The dresses range from $13.50 - $47.80. Talk about a reccession, these people must think we are crying broke. Here are some of the dresses. What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea. It gives girls who are working themselves, who may not have that parent to buy their dresses and get hair done etc, to be able to go to prom on an afforable budget. Now they can go to their senior prom and have fun and not worry about getting the most expensive dress. I think it's great. And prom isn't about how much the dress cost, it's about having fun with your friends for the last time! Kudos to Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete